MBBS Medical Admission Circular 2022-23
Medical (MBBS) Admission Test Notice 2022-23 in MBBS Course. MBBS Admission Circular 2022 Will be Published in The Month of August. Every Year Huge Number of Students Apply For Medical Admission Circular. After Completing HSC Exam, Most Students Wait For Medical Admission Notice For MBBS Course and BDS Course. Though Medical Admission Test Will be Held on 5th October Month The MBBS Application Will be Start From 31th August For The Academic Session 2022-23. Interested Candidates have To Fill Up Application Form at www.dghs.teletalk.com.bd. However, Medical Admission 2021 Circular Will be published at www.dghs.gov.bd Official Website. Before Medical MBBS Admission Circular Process.
Medical (MBBS) Admission Test Notice 2022-23 dghs.gov.bd. Collect MBBS Admission Test Circular 2022 at dghs.gov.bd. The Admission Official Website DGHS.GOV.BD Will Publish Medical Admission Notice 2022. MBBS Admission 2018 Will Powered and Controlled by the Directorate General of Health Service (DGHS). From the Previous year, The Medical and Dental Admission Test was Held Separately. Every Year Around 70/80 Thousand Students Attend The MBBS Medical Admission Test. Many Students Childhood Dream is to become a Doctor in Future Life.
So, MBBS and Dental are The Dream Admission Test For Them. However, DGHS MBBS Medical Admission Circular 2021 Will be Publish Soon After the HSC results. All Details Will Found Here About Admission Test For Academic Session 2021-22.
DGHS Medical Admission Circular 2021-22. Bangladesh medical MBBS & DBS Admission Notice and Result Details Will be Found Here. Admission Circular Will be Published 2nd Week of August 2022. Admission Test Exam Will be held on 5th October 2022. After Completing MBBS Medical Admission 2018, DGHS Dental Admission Will be Held on 9th November.
MBBS Admission 2022 Requirement
- Applicants must be a citizen of Bangladesh who passed SSC or equivalent in 2020 or 2021 and HSC or equivalent (with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) in 2021 or 2022
- Applicants who passed SSC before 2020, are not eligible for application
- The general candidates must have a minimum total GPA of 9.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent, minimum GPA of 3.5 in each of SSC and HSC in Bangladesh & Foreign Education Program.
- For all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts total GPA was 7.0 in SSC and HSC or equivalent. Application is not acceptable if applicants get below GPA 3.00 individually, the rule is also for foreign students who want to take admission in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges.
- For all types of candidates GP 3.5 in Biology in HSC level.
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.