Fortune Education, Authorized Representative of 100+ Medical Colleges in Bangladesh & Abroad. For Admission/Seat Confirmation & others processing Contact: +8801995529533
MARKS Medical College, Affiliated with University of Dhaka
The most sophisticated profession is the medical profession which can take a person to create the deepest bonding to human society. The person who established this dignified profession in the form of human welfare thought his relentless effort over a long period was Late Brigadier General Professor Dr. Muhammad Masudur Rahman KhanMARKS Medical College, For Admission/Seat Confirmation & others processing Contact: Fortune Education+8801995529533
MARKS Medical College is approved by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Govt. of Bangladesh. Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BM&DC) and affiliated to University of Dhaka.
1. To provide a good academic environment and ensure that students acquire sound theoretical knowledge and good practical skills. Develop good human quality with the empathetic attitude towards people.2. Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science, help in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.2. Capable of carrying out research activities in medical science, help in the advancement of medical education and health services in the country and abroad.3. Be able to provide proper treatment to the patient and ensure proper use of the drug.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR BANGLADESHI STUDENT
1. SSC, HSC/GCE, O & A Level or 12th Grade with an equivalent certificate from Directorate General Heath can apply for admission in MBBS & BDS Course.2. Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).3. Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.4. Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.5. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only the top five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA6. There for, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained in top five subjects ÷ 5.7. For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”8. Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.9. The application should be submitted in the prescribed form available from DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc have to be submitted along with the application.
ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS
eligibility for mbbs in bangladesh 1. GCE, O & A Level or 12th grade.1. GCE, O & A Level or 12th grade.3. Minimum GPA aggregate SSC or equivalent Examination- 7.00 (Seven).4. Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent 3.00.5. Minimum GPA in biology 3.5.6. For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/O level or equivalent exam, only top five subjects are considered for calculation of GPA7. There for, GPA in SSC/O or equivalent exam/ total marks obtained in top five subjects ÷ 5.8. For calculation of GPA in HSC/A level or equivalent only three subjects (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”9. Calculation of GPA in HSC/A or equivalent ÷ total marks obtained in three subjects ÷ 3.10. Only application processed through Bangladesh Mission abroad or through the Mission in Dhaka of respective countries will be considered of admission. The application must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka, with in the application deadline, which will be published in the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh. (www.dghs.gov.bd) and consulate of Bangladesh. (www.bangladeshconsulatela.com).11. The application should be submitted in the prescribed form available form DGHS website (www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets etc have to be submitted along with the application. All certificates and mark sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application will be accepted without attestations.12. To ensure citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of the passport must be submitted along with the applications. The certificates/ mark sheets and other testimonials need to be attested by the respective country’s education board/ education Ministry.13. Candidates interested in seeking admission in MARKS Medical College need to mention the name of the college in their application.14. Successful applicants will have to produce all the original academic certificates and mark sheets/ transcripts during their admission.*Any change made by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will be Immediately applicable.
MARKS Medical College, For Admission/Seat Confirmation & others processing Contact: Fortune Education+8801995529533, Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of the Peoples Republic of Bangladesh conducts a central written admission test at the national level for admission in the government and non-government Medical College each year. They publish a merit list for eligible candidates. The authority of MARKS Medical College selects the students according to the merit list from the students who applied for admission in MMC. The selected candidates will be examined by a medical board for physical fitness. The medical board will be formed by the Principal of MARKS Medical College.
FORMS AND PROSPECTUS
1. Prescribed admission forms and prospectus are available at the office of principal MARKS Medical College and Dental Unit on payment of Tk- 1,000/- for Bangladeshi Students.2. For foreign students, each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable Demand Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of US $60 payable to: “The Director, Medical Education, and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh.3. Three copies of duly filled applications forms along with the following documents should be sent to Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka:* Copy of Passport* Six passport size photographs* All certificates duly attached by competent authority, i.e.the Education Ministry of the respective country and also to be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/ Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
ADMISSION, TUITION AND INCIDENTAL FEES:
All payments are to be made in full at the time of admission. All payments made at the time of admission are non-refundable.* Tuition fee is payable on a monthly basis within the first week of each month.* Failure of payment on the due date will result in fine on a daily basis.* If monthly fees are delayed by more than one month, students name will be removed from the attendance register.* The name of the student will be removed from the college register if tuition fees are not paid for two months consecutively. In such case, the student has to pay re-admission fees to get re-enrollment.
If a student’s name is struck off from the college register due to nonpayment of dues or disciplinary cause, he/she may be re-admitted on the recommendation from the governing body on full payment of arrear dues plus Tk. 7000/- (Seven thousand taka) only as readmission fees for Bangladeshi students and US $500/- (Five hundred) for the student.
AS PER ORDER OF MINISTRY OF HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE
The Structure of Fees category for MBBS Course are as below:* Admission fee* Internship remuneration* Total (during admission) Monthly tuition fees* The fee structure can be changed anytime as per the order of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare.
* Residential Field Site Training in rural health complex expense, Day visits to various health centre expense, forensic Medicine Autopsy expenses, Educational accessories, Additional Internship allowances, Caution money, Formative examination fee, university students registration fee, University , BMDC and Ministry annual affiliation renewal fee, common room, Cultural program, Sports, Printing, ID card fee etc.
DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS:
1. GENERAL QUOTA:
* Fifty Eight Present (58%) seats are available for the Bangladeshi candidates who can get Admission according to the merit score of Medical Admission Test published by DGHS, MOHFW.
2. FREEDOM FIGHTER:
Two percent (2%) seats will be available for wards of freedom fighters. For these seats, attested photo-copy of appropriate documents should be submitted along with the admission form.
3. GOVERNING BODY:
Five percent (5%) seats will be available for the Governing Body authority. The college authority will make necessary arrangements regarding the selection of candidates under the category.
4. POOR AND MERITORIOUS:
Five percent (5%) seats will be available for the poor and meritorious category.
5. FOREIGN STUDENTS:
Thirty percent (40%) seats are available for overseas students according to MOHFW mandate.Thirty percent (40%) seats are available for overseas students according to MOHFW mandate.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE CANDIDATES
1. Completed prescribed admission form.2. Photocopies of HSC or equivalent certificate, mark sheet/academic transcript HSC and testimonial.3. Four recent color passport size attested photographs4. Photocopy of MBBS examination admit card and result (website copy)5. Original money receipt of application form.
UNDERTAKING IN THE FORM OF BOND:
At the time of admission into the college students and parents/ guardians will have to give an undertaking on non-judicial stamp papers regarding the terms and conditions of the code of conduct and disciplines during the tenure of MBBS course.