Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur started its journey on the 15th November 2009 and opened its doors to the students in the academic year 2009-2010.
The Diabetic Association Medical College, Faridpur is an institution of Faridpur Diabetic Association (FDA) and is run by a Governing Body.
It mentionable that Faridpur Diabetic Association is the 2nd member of “International Diabetes Federation? from Bangladesh since 2009.
The College follows the course curriculum of MBBS course as laid down by Dhaka University and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Government of Bangladesh regulates the criteria of admission in 1st year MBBS course and Dhaka University conducts the professional examinations and awards certificates of MBBS degree.
Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) or equivalent degree from Science group with Biology.
Admission Process in Diabetic Association Medical College
The Medical College offers a 5 year MBBS Course as approved by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC) leading to MBBS degree of the University of Dhaka.
Merit position of all applicants will be prepared and the top listed candidates will be selected.
The full merit list will be hanged in the Notice board and posted to our college web-site and also published in the national daily newspapers.
Prospectus & Application forms
Dates of availability are advertised in national dailies and posted to our web-site & notice board.
Poor & Meritorious Student’s Quota
Admission Fees of Diabetic Association Medical College
Total Fees for this college is USD 42,000.00
Contact Fortune Education at +880 1995529533 for Fees Details
Note: Mentioned fees are approximate and they may change as per the change in currency.
If a student fail to complete the MBBS course within 5 (five) years, then he has to pay tuition & accommodation fees monthly at the rate of that time up to completion of the course.
There is absolutely no other additional or hidden cost.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Green Life Medical College, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Affiliated with University of Dhaka
In 2005, about 50 distinguished physicians of the country started a Hospital to give specialized care in the private sector. They named it Green Life Hospital and it turned out to be a great success. So in 2009, they decided to make a medical college which will be a non-government, non-profit, self-financing project and will serve the humanity.
Green Life Medical College came into existence in 2009. The college commences its activities with the enrollment of 51 students in the 1st batch in 2010. Since inception, the college has undergone tremendous development and became a splendid centre for learning and development. At present we are enrolling 110 students each year. Among them, numbers of seats are reserved for overseas students.
We continue to evaluate and improve our programmeme to ensure the best medical education for the students. Our educational strategy is to create a conducive learning environment and to steer our students to acquire adequate knowledge, skills and temperament to practice medicine and be a competent health care professional group.
Green Life Medical College (GMC) is approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW), Government of Bangladesh and Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) and affiliated to the University of Dhaka.
To create a diverse and vibrant graduate scholars in medical discipline and to create highly competent and committed physicians for the country.
1. To provide an appropriate learning environment where medical students can acquire a sound theoretical knowledge and practical skills with empathetic attitude to the people.
2. To carry out research in medical sciences to scale up the standard of medical education in the country.
Green Life Medical College campus is located at 32, Bir Uttom K. M. Shafiullah Sarak (Green Road), Dhanmondi, Dhaka. The location is at the heart of the mega city Dhaka and is facilitated with very good communication networks.
Green Life Medical College and the Hospital complexes have been raised in a multi storied fully air-conditioned building with an arrangement of approximately 550 patients. The building is equipped with state-of-the-art infrastructure, excellent with an out-patient department and adequate in-patient facilities.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh, Registered Educational & Authorized Consultants providing MBBS Admission with 100% Seat Confirmation & processing of documentation
Director General of Health Services (DGHS), Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh conducts a central written admission test at the national level for admission in the government and non-government Medical Colleges each year. They publish a merit list for eligible candidates. The authority of Green Life Medical College selects the students according to the merit list from the students who applied for admission in GMC.
Criteria for Admission of Foreign Students in The Non-government Medical Colleges in Bangladesh Under Self-finance Scheme:
1. Equivalence of Foreign Degree:
Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/ ‘A’ level) or equivalent examination.
SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2019
HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination passed not before 2021
Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC or equivalent and HSC or equivalent : 7.00 (seven)
Minimum GPA either in SSC or equivalent or in HSC or equivalent: 3.0
Minimum GPA in biology: 3.5
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’0′ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA.
Therefore, GPA in SSC/ ‘O’ or equivalent examination = (total marks obtained in top five subjects) ÷ 5
For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/ ‘A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying grade in each subject individually is “C”.
Therefore, GPA in HSC/ ‘A’ or equivalent examination= (total marks obtained in three subjects) ÷ 3
2. Application Form:
Three (3) copies of duly filled application forms along with the following documents should be sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Dhaka :
Copy of passport
Six (6) passport size photographs
All certificates duly attested by the competent authority, i. e. the Education Ministry of the respective country and also be authenticated by the respective Bangladesh Missions abroad/Foreign Missions based in Dhaka.
3. Application Fee:
Each applicant must attach with his/her application a non-refundable Demand Draft or Telegraphic Transfer (TT) of US$ 60.00 (sixty) payable to: “The Director, Medical Education and HMPD, DGHS, Mohakhali, Dhaka, Bangladesh”.
4. Only the applications processed through Bangladesh Missions abroad or through the Missions in Dhaka of respective countries will be considered for admission. Applications must reach the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka within the application deadline, which will be published in the websites of DGHS, Bangladesh and Consulate of Bangladesh.
5. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed form to be available from DGHS website:www.dghs.gov.bd). Attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets etc. have to be submitted along with the application. All certificates and mark-sheets must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No application will be accepted without attestation.
6. To ensure citizenship of foreign students, attested copies of passport must be submitted along with the application. The certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials need to be attested by the respective country’s education board/education ministry.
7. Candidates interested in seeking admission in GMC, need to mention the name of Green Life Medical College in their application.
8. Successful applicants will have to produce all the original academic certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts during their admission.
Information for the Parents/Guardians
:01. There are four professional examinations in MBBS Curriculum. There are two sessions of Professional MBBS Examination in a year, i.e. in May and November.
02. Parents should encourage the student to attend their classes, item exams, term exams, as they are required to complete and pass all term exams. Seventy five percent (75%) class attendance is required to be eligible for the each professional examination.
03. The tuition fee per month should be paid within the first week of every month. Failure of payment within due date is liable to pay a late fee per day along with the dues. For delay in payment of one month the name of the particular student will be removed from the Attendance Register. The name of the student will be removed from the College Register if the payment is not given for three months consecutively.
04. After successfully passing final professional MBBS examination there is one year Internship Training in Green Life Medical College Hospital.
05. Use of any kind of smart phone or tablet computer by the student is prohibited in the classrooms and campus. Use of internet in normal mobile set is also not allowed.
GMC has two separate accommodation facilities for boys and girls. The rooms are comprising of double bed and triple bed. The accommodation facilities will be provided subject to the availability. However, seats are reserved for foreign students.
Admission fee is payable during admission time. Tuition fee should be paid on monthly basis within the first week of every month.
The amount of admission fee is to be announced from college office during admission time and the fee structure may vary anytime as per instruction of MoHFW. Apart from admission fee and tuition fees, miscellaneous charges should be paid.
* The interested overseas students are requested to contact the authorized agents of Green Life Medical College to know about the latest fee structure laid down for them.