Marine City Medical College (MCMC) is one among the non-government medical colleges of Bangladesh situated within the port city, Chittagong. it had been established in 2013 by a gaggle of dedicated people that were involved ideals at providing quality medical education, research, and services to people of this country at an inexpensive cost. Our aim is to achieve a typical level in health & medical education both nationally & abroad. The teaching faculty of MCMC is experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated & working hard to achieve this standard. the school & hospital is affiliated with Chittagong Medical University & approval by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, the govt of the people’s republic of Bangladesh.
We welcome all national and foreigner students to pursue this MBBS Course at Marine City Medical College.
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS: 2022-2023
FOR SAARC COUNTRIES:
Mode of Payment:
Payment of admission fees, Development fees, Donation, and all other charges (US$37,000 ).
Hostel accommodation fee per annum is approximately: US$ 800.00
At the time of admission, all students will need to pay a minimum of 1 (01) year of hostel seat rent beforehand if they desire to measure during a hostel. Hostel accommodation fees are an equivalent as local students for one year. All students will clear their hostel seat rent before appearing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination. If they fail within the Final Professional MBBS Examination, they’re going to need to pay US$ 800.00 (Eight hundred US Dollars) for every attempt altogether subjects and US$ 267.00 for every subject. All students will clear their tuition & others fees goodbye they continue their regular courses. All students need to pay the other charges which can be imposed by the concerned authority associated with the MBBS course, like RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
More Best Medical Colleges In Bangladesh
1.Army Medical College Bogura, Bangladesh
2.Sylhet Women’s Medical College, Bangladesh
3.Army Medical College Jassore, Bangladesh
4.IBN SINA Medical College, Bangladesh
5.Popular Medical College, Bangladesh
6.MARKS Medical College, Bangladesh
7.Brahmanbaria Medical College, Bangladesh
8.Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College, Bangladesh
Admission Process for MBBS Education
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
- Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
- Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
- Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
- Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
- Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
- The admission form must be completed properly.
- Admit card from DG Health.
- Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Eligibility Criteria (Foreign Student):
- You must have 12 years of schooling, and your grades must have to be matched (Equivalency) with the Bangladeshi counterpart- SSC (Secondary School Certificate) & HSC (Higher Secondary School Certificate).
- Your eligibility criteria for admission to the MBBS course:
- Must have passed qualifying examinations (HSC/’A’ level) or equivalent examination.
- SSC/’O’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2019.
- O-level (Equivalent to SSC) certificate: Minimum 5 subjects.
- HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination passed not before 2021.
- A-level (Equivalent to HSC) Certificate: Must have Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 9.00 (Nine).
- Minimum GPA in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent and in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent examination: 3.5 (three & half).
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in SSC/’O’ level or equivalent exam, only top 5 subjects are considered for calculation of GPA. Therefore, GPA in ‘O’ level = (total marks obtained in top five subjects)/5.
- For calculation of GPA against the marks obtained in HSC/’A’ level or equivalent exam, only 3 subjects (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are considered for calculation of GPA. Qualifying Grade in each subject individually is “C’. Therefore, GPA in ‘A’ level = (total marks obtained in three subjects)/3.
- Minimum GPA in Biology: 3.5 (three & a half).
- You have to undertake the following steps if you decide to get admitted into Marine City Medical College.
- NEET Certificate (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Must be mandatory.
- Get the photocopies of the following documents attested from the foreign ministry of your country.
- School/College Passed Certificates.
- Mark/Grade Sheet.
- School Leaving Certificate (Testimonial).
- Copy of Passport.
- Two Passport Size Photograph of Applicant.
- Only applications transmitted through Bangladesh Mission abroad will be accepted.
- All certificates must be duly attested by the competent authority, i.e. Education Board, the Foreign Ministry of the respective country, and respective Bangladesh Mission abroad/respective foreign Mission based in Dhaka.
- Successful applicants have to produce all academic certificates and mark sheets/transcripts in original at the time of their admission.
- Deposit your attested documents, bank receipt, and filled admission form to Fortune Education for processing of Grade Equivalency and permission from the Government of Bangladesh. You can do this job by yourself or by us.15
- Send copies of your certificates, mark sheets, passport, and a letter ofintent to Fortune Education for advance booking of your seat.16
- Having received the permission letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and grade equivalency of your certificates,17
- the Medical College office would inform you and proceed with your admission.
Fortune Education, Dhaka, Bangladesh is World Leading & Pioneer Education Consultant of Medical colleges & universities. Providing MBBS, BDS, BVSc admission for medical aspirants & prospective students who are interested to study MBBS, BDS, BVSc and considering higher study opportunities in Bangladesh and overseas.
Fortune Education has legal rights to process admission to Medical, Dental colleges and universities all over the world. We offer MBBS, BDS & others Admission, Application, Guidance, Documentation, and required services such as to eligible students regarding medical and higher studies…
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS & BDS admission with a special Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23.
Hostel and Accommodation at Marine City Medical College and hospital
The institute hostel has every necessary facility which allows the student to live comfortably:
- Marine City Medical College and hospital offers well secured and well-equipped hostel rooms security.
- The college offers distinct hostels for boys and girls.
- The hostel has 24*7 CCTV surveillance for the security of all students.
- Every room is given on a sharing basis.
- The students enjoy WIFI connectivity in the hostel.
- The hostel provides 24 hours of a mess facility with proper hygiene.
Advantages of MBBS at Marine City Medical College and hospital
Some of the advantages of studying MBBS at Marine City Medical College and hospital are as follows:
- it also provides practical knowledge and research for exposure also as for sports clubs, social services and a number of other humanitarians for various accomplishments of scholars
- the scholars are safe because it is ragging free secured campus
- A multi-special medication hospital is inside the university which benefits students while doing their clinical practice.
- the college features a cafeteria during which the food is cooked under hygienic conditions and Indian food is additionally available therefore there’s no got to leave because it is providing the simplest nutritious healthy subsidized food in college itself with proper hygienic conditions
- the town is totally safe
- It also provides 4 professional examinations at the top of the year
- Teachers who are teaching here are experienced and renewed as they studied from top Universities within the world successfully through with their graduation and post-graduation.
- the college also provides extracurricular activities for the scholars to point out flawless creativity
- the college it witnessed an interesting development within the field of education, especially within the field of drugs by providing them exposure to practical knowledge within the medical field
- this is often one among the premium institutes for life science in Dhaka
- the school Provides serene environment for studying
- this will help by providing the very best possible quality of effective care and treatment at a coffee cost
- the college is providing all kinds of medical practical chances to students in their best fully structured academic labs.
- the school hospital is providing good levels of patient satisfaction which is that the main aim of the College
- The academy also holds social obligations.
- The college has good clinical susceptibility, excellent medical education, unique infrastructure, and well-equipped laboratories.
- Campus is very secured keeping an important point for maintaining their interest
- you’ll easily do both graduation and post-graduation from this school
- IELTS and TOFEL criteria aren’t applicable
- Classes are never crowded as compared to other colleges which may be a great point most are searching in colleges due to this pandemic
- there’s the quality of the clinical training.
- there’s the providence of chore in serving others.
- Donation isn’t required during this college
- No entrance examination is required
- the fashionable facilities like heating system and cooling system, laundry facility and Indian mess within the hostel
- the fashionable facilities like heating system and cooling system, laundry facility also as Indian food within the available in hostel
- the college provides you with Girls’ Hostel and boys’ Hostel in separate spaces
- connecting flights are easily available
- the college provides you with Girls’ Hostel and boys’ Hostel in separate spaces
For direct MBBS online Direct admission, Scholarship, and information, Contact Fortune Education: Call or WhatsApp +880-1995529533, +91-9903355537
(Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation)
FOR ADMISSION AND OTHER QUARRIES, CONTACT:
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537
WEST BENGAL, MODON MOHON STREET, KOLKATA,
PATNA, BIHAR, DELHI, JAMMU & KASMIR,
HYDERABAD, LUCKNOW, CHENNAI, AND GUWAHATI.