Community Based Medical College, Mymensingh Affiliated with University of Dhaka
Community Based Medical College, Health Foundation Bangladesh was established at Mymensingh in the year of 1994 by thirty eminent philanthropic persons of different profession and position under the leadership of late professor Dr. AIM Mafakhkharul Islam. He very often used to quote,“Journey of thousands miles begins with a single step”
The Community Based Medical College Bangladesh (CBMCB) is an academic enterprise of Community Health Foundation (CHFB). To contribute modestly within the parameter of Health and Science the overall national efforts in achieving a meaningful, Self-sustain quality of life and environment.
Community-Based Medical College, Bangladesh is located at Winnerpar, 10km. ahead of Mymensingh town adjacent to Dhaka-Mymensingh highway Road. By road from Dhaka and Mymensingh town by easily available public transport.
MBBS IN BANGLADESH COMMUNITY BASED MEDICAL CCOLLEGE
Looking to study MBBS in Bangladesh. Fortune brings you the latest information on MBBS admission in Bangladesh. There are many international students looking for their admission in the medical institution of high repute in Bangladesh. The cost of living and cost of education in Bangladesh less compared to many reputed medical institutes all across the world. The average cost of study MBBS in Bangladesh ranges between 18 Lakh-INR to 25 Lakh INR including Hostel. International students and students from India have shown keen interest in their MBBS admission in Bangladesh. Renowned medical institution have seen queries coming from international students such as Bangladesh Medical College, Islami Bank Medical College, Diabetic Association Medical College, International Medical College, East West Medical College, Ibrahim Medical College, Dhaka National Medical College, etc. The low cost and efficient, effective medical education of Bangladesh makes it one of the most favored destinations for medical education.
Community Based Medical College
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING IN BANGLADESH
1. MCI, Approved medical study outside India. Under MCI Act 1956
See More Details here : www.mciindia.org/acts/Second-Schedule.pdf
For More Details Please Refer M.C.I. Web Site www.mciindia.org
2. MBBS in Bangladesh best alternative Low cost Medical Study outside India
3. Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organization For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED & AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
4. Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh
5. Least Financial cost to complete MBBS Course in Private medical college and free seats under SAARC Quota in Government Medical College
6. Adequate patient flow for clinical studies & practice Maintaining Global Medical Education Standard
7. Socio-cultural same as India, environment and climate are almost same
8. Very close to Home Country
9. Security and safety of Individual is ensured in the Campus
10. Affordable Medical Study at Low Package for Middle-Class Family Best Option for MBBS Study outside India