WELCOME TO FORTUNE EDUCATION
Fortune Education, established in 1994, is the Pioneer Leading Educational Consultant, Providing Counseling to Prospective Students who would be interested in Considering Higher Education Opportunities in Bangladesh and Abroad Like MBBS in Bangladesh. Fortune Education is an Authorized Representative of Medical and Dental Colleges and Private Universities all over the world.
Fortune Education Provides Counseling & Guidance to Prospective students who are interested in Medical Education such as MBBS, BDS, BVSc, MDS, MD, MS, M.Phil & Higher Education Opportunities in Bangladesh, Especially Providing Direct Admission Guidance MBBS in Bangladesh for College/University, selection to a wide variety of undergraduate & graduate programs.
Our Indian Local Offices & Experienced Counselors are ready to help with the Application for Admission, MCI, Equivalence Certificate, Documentation, Visa Guidance, and Pre-departure Services (6 years of local support, Accommodation & Visa Extension, etc for the MBBS in Bangladesh Program.
Fortune Education invites students to register for MBBS in Bangladesh & various academic programs for the academic year 2023-24. The registration for the MBBS, BDS & other courses has already been initiated through online as well as offline mode. Aspirants looking for MBBS studies in Bangladesh from top-ranked medical colleges should apply before the deadline.
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Medical Aspirants,
Acquiring an MBBS, from abroad is incredibly well known in India. Among such countless different objections, MBBS in Bangladesh is turning into a pattern among Indian understudies trying for an MBBS from abroad. MBBS in Bangladesh is without a doubt the most ideal decision for understudies considering a global clinical vocation ahead. Concentrating on MBBS in Bangladesh won’t delve somewhere down in your pocket and isn’t exorbitant contrasted with different objections. Thinking about the striking comparability in culture, food propensities, environment, understudies will feel as though they are concentrating on MBBS in India. There are countless different reasons that make Bangladesh the most wanted objective for MBBS Admission. Additionally, obtaining affirmation for an MBBS in Bangladesh is easier contrasted with different objections.
Top Government Medical Universities in Bangladesh offer elite charge quality clinical instruction engaged with exceptionally proficient resources on MBBS from Bangladesh. The MBBS in Bangladesh has a prospectus and study design that are tantamount to the top-quality wellbeing instruction from one side of the planet to the other. Bangladesh is turning into a hot objective for MBBS understudies from India as well as Nepal, Gulf Countries, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Bhutan, and so forth Bangladesh has shown a faultless improvement in the nature of schooling in the new decade for MBBS Doctor.
Sylhet Women’s Medical College Hospital (SWMCH) is a distinguished institution offering an excellent educational environment for female students aspiring to pursue an MBBS degree in Bangladesh. The college was established in 2005 with a vision to provide quality education and develop women’s contributions in the health sector. Over the years, SWMCH has gained a reputation for its high-quality education, superior infrastructure, and experienced faculty.
What Sets SWMCH Apart?
- Quality Education: SWMCH follows a rigorous curriculum based on international standards to ensure its students are fully equipped to tackle the challenges of the medical profession.
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure: SWMCH offers modern classrooms, fully-equipped laboratories, and a hospital with up-to-date medical equipment, giving students the perfect platform to hone their skills.
- Experienced Faculty: The college is blessed with a team of experienced faculty who are not just teachers, but mentors guiding students throughout their educational journey.
- Hospital Training: Students get hands-on clinical training at the affiliated hospital, which provides a comprehensive range of medical services.
- Hostel Facilities: SWMCH provides secure and comfortable hostel facilities, offering a conducive environment for students to focus on their studies.
Army Medical College, Bogura
Army Medical College Bogura (AMCB) has started its journey on 28 Sep, 2014 after getting necessary approval from Government. Within a time span of 3 and a ½ months the present infrastructural development was completed and the inauguration ceremony was held on 10 Jan 2015 along with four other Army Medical Colleges and begun its academic year 2014-2015 with the active inspiration of Honorable Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the then Chief of Staff Bangladesh Army Gen Iqbal Karim Bhuiyan, Maj Gen AKM Abdullahil Baquee, ndu, psc, Area Commander Bogra Area, Chairman, Governing Body of Army Medical College Bogra and all the Doctors and Staffs working in Army Medical College Bogra. On 11 Jan 2015 the college started conducting the class of 2014-2015 session with 50 students.
Army Medical College Bogura is a private Medical College under the control of Bangladesh Army and is run by a Governing Body, duly formed by the representative of Bangladesh Army, representative from Ministry of Health and Family affairs, representative from Bangladesh University of Professionals (BUP) and local members in health sector of Bangladesh government.
Army Medical College Bogura (AMCB) is a Military medical college, established in 2014. It is located in Bogra Cantonment, Bangladesh. It is affiliated with Bangladesh University of Professionals. Academic activities began on 10 January 2015 with 50 students along with 4 Army Medical Colleges (Chittagong, Rangpur, Cumilla & Jessore). In 2018 it has 200 MBBS students (4th Batch running).
Army Medical College, Jassore
Army Medical College Jashore is a private medical college acknowledged by Army Welfare Trust (AWT) of Bangladesh Army. AMCJ was established On 10th Jan 2015 with the acceptance of Ministry of Health & Family Affairs and is functioning directly under the supervision of Army Welfare Trust (AWT of Bangladesh Army & Area HQ, Jashore. This college is affiliated with BUP and BMDC. BMDC curriculum is followed and examination is executed as per the policies and procedure of BUP.
Medical colleges in Bangladesh are known to have affordable MBBS fee structure. Students require to pay these fees once at the onset of the course. Apart from this, hostel charges and other costs are also to be paid. Medical study in India, by and large, remains an costly affair. Therefore, when attacking out such an immense sum of money, you need to be ensured of the quality of education and the advantages like placements provided thereafter
Medical cadets will compulsorily stay in the dormitories as supplied by the college administration. They must follow all rules and regulations pertaining to customs and traditions, respecting and respecting the accommodation as drafted or to be determined from time to time by the college authorities. There are individual dormitories, for male and female medical cadets. The rooms, once assigned to the cadet, will not change without penalty.
Fortune education is the exclusive authorized Representative for Army Medical College Jashore.Processing direct admission with one-stop services.Contact: Mobile & WhatsApp: +8801995529533, India: +91-9903355537
IBN SINA Medical College
IBN SINA Medical College, Affiliated with the University of Dhaka, Largest Medical College. Largest Hospital High Patient Flow. Top Reputed Medical College, Modern Campus Heart of Capital City, In Campus Own Hostel & Library in Ibn Sina Medical College.
For admission and seat confirmation at Ibn Sina Medical College, as well as assistance with other processing requirements, you can contact Fortune Education, the exclusive authorized representative for Ibn Sina Medical College in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The contact details are as follows:
Fortune Education specializes in providing guidance and support to students seeking admission to Ibn Sina Medical College. They can assist you with the admission process, provide information on eligibility criteria, application procedures, documentation requirements, and any other relevant details. Feel free to reach out to Fortune Education for comprehensive assistance regarding your admission and other processing needs at Ibn Sina Medical College.
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical College commenced through the admission of 50 students in 2004-05 academic session. Through the years up to 2017, 13 batches of total 759 students undertook the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the competent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The students of the 8th batch are now starting their internship in our own Hospital. The admission procedure of Session 2017-2018 is now online. The admission is based on merit keeping in conformity with Government Order published and adopted by the Academic Council and adorned by the Governing Body of ISMC.
Apply Online & Book Your Seat
During MBBS in Bangladesh, clinical understudies invest a ton of energy in medical clinics and centers, learning the specialty of patient consideration; which thusly outfit them with a ton of clinical openings and crisis medication. In the wake of finishing MBBS from Bangladesh, the specialists begin getting ready for the FMGE/NEXT, PLUB, USMLE tests. These are the tests that should be cleared by understudies doing an MBBS from abroad to rehearse in India or seek after a more significant level. The level of achievement in these tests by specialists doing MBBS in Bangladesh surpasses that of understudies from different objections by a huge degree. As the mechanism of guidance is English, worldwide understudies don’t experience any language issues while learning. Various clinical schools are inviting understudies from one side of the planet to the other for an MBBS in Bangladesh in 2023. As private schools in India request lacs for affirmation for an MBBS, people think that it is difficult to bear the cost of such an over-the-top sum. Every one of these settled on Bangladesh a more clear decision for the MBBS degree. There are Medical Colleges in Bangladesh explicit to a specific space of medication, or there are others that give clinical consideration and instruction in all aspects. It’s great to realize that the vast majority of the Medical universities for MBBS in Bangladesh are supported by National Medical Commission (NMC), once in the past, MCI made the MBBS degree real as well as offering outrageous benefits as far as information. The nature of clinical instruction in Bangladesh is just about as great as in India. Indeed, even the writers of the Medical books considered in Bangladesh are as old as Indian partners. As referenced before, the FMGE or NEXT Passing rate is the most noteworthy among understudies doing MBBS from Bangladesh. It’s obvious, considering the moderateness and the nature of Medical Study in Bangladesh settles on it the most ideal decision for Indian understudies searching for an MBBS from abroad.
Nature of Medical Education in Bangladesh for Indian Students clarified here.
Lately, clinical schooling is created and agricultural nations have gone through significant changes. To adapt to these changes, clinical schools all over the planet have endeavored to make their educational programs more significant and pertinent to the necessities of the time and to create specialists arranged to the genuine requirements of the local area.
Clinical instruction for MBBS in Bangladesh has additionally experienced many changes and difficulties. MBBS In Bangladesh a set-up for undergrad clinical training was proceeded from the pre-freedom time frame up to 1988. Then, at that point, an extraordinary change was achieved in the educational plan in 1988 by making it a greater local area arranged. Despite the fact that it was a consolidated result of the reorientation of clinical training and local area situated clinical schooling a completely modified new educational plan for undergrad MBBS course was executed in 2002 in Bangladesh focusing on the subjective improvement in clinical instruction. This new issue arranged educational plan for undergrad clinical instruction was presented following the suggestions of clinical educationists and it was endorsed by Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council.
Nature of Medical Education in Bangladesh
It separated the long 5 years course into four sections by first, second, third, and fourth expert assessments. The understudies need to confront a ton of developmental assessments in each discipline. Thing assessments (covering most limited substance region; for example, 1-3 subjects), card assessments (covering a few things; for example single body region or framework), and term assessments (covering a few things and card; for example two-three body regions or frameworks) are three sorts of developmental appraisal are held in the clinical schools to upgrade understudy specialist’s learning and scholastic exercises.
The MBBS understudies are being instructed by addresses, instructional exercises, pragmatic exhibitions, and bedside clinical lessons. Current showing help like OHP, media, models were working with the classes of MBBS course. A lot of instructors are additionally prepared on current educating and evaluation techniques.
MBBS STUDY IN RUSSIA
MBBS in Russia is one of the great options for pursuing an MBBS Abroad. Studying MBBS in Russia is becoming popular day by day among Indian and Bangladeshi students because it provides quality education at an affordable cost. Russia is the 8th top study destination where students around the globe come to study not only MBBS but also many more subjects. Top Russian Medical Universities settle about 30 world rankings of medical universities.
All of the Russian medical universities are recognized by WHO and NMC India, and an MBBS degree from Russia is valid in India Bangladesh, and more. MBBS course syllabus or study pattern in Russia is similar to Indian and Bangladeshi medical colleges. Thus, students passing MBBS in Russia are uncountably eligible for the MCI screening test in India.
1. Army Medical College Bogura
2. Army Medical College Jashore
3. Sylhet Women’s Medical College
4. IBN SINA Medical College
5. Popular Medical College
6. Islami Bank Medical College
7. Diabetic Association Medical College
8.Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
A pioneer in educational consultancy, established in 2004, Fortune education is all set to offer scholarships to interested candidates aspiring to study Medicine. Moreover, We offer aid to aspirants from Bangladesh and overseas to pursue MBBS, BDS, BVSC, and other medical higher study courses.
Apart from effective scholarships, we help eligible students with the application. Admission procedure, guidance, documentation, and other services also can be got from them. Their scholarships range up to $5000. In short, Scholarships for MBBS Students can get through our application form. ( Fill it up and get your quote )
We have various subsidiary agencies responsible for inviting eligible candidates and helping them through the process.
Below mentioned documents are required at time of admission through all India Quota. One more point we would to add that from year 2021 OBC and EWS category has been added so if you are having any such category then make sure that you are having valid documents of current session.
Documents Required for NEET Counselling 2023-24 MBBS Admission
Here is a list of documents that you must carry with you at the time of NEET counselling for MBBS admissions.
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card
- NEET Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Prepaid Fee Receipt
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class X Passing Certificate
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Class XII Passing Certificate
- PUC Marks Card and Passing Certificate (if any)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- Character Certificate issued by the recently attended school or college
- Transfer Certificate issued by the recently attended school or college
- Migration Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Proof
- A copy of the parents’ PAN Card
- Proof for the parents’ address and identity
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
To be eligible for MBBS admission in Bangladesh for the academic year 2023-24, the specific eligibility criteria may vary among universities. However, here are some common requirements:
- Academic Qualifications: You should have completed your secondary education, equivalent to high school or higher secondary education, with a strong academic record. Most universities require a minimum GPA or percentage score in your qualifying examinations, such as A-Levels, HSC, or equivalent.
- Prerequisite Subjects: Typically, you should have a background in science subjects, including biology, chemistry, and physics. Some universities may also have specific subject-wise grade requirements.
- Language Proficiency: Since the medium of instruction is primarily English in most medical schools in Bangladesh, you may need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. This can be done by providing scores of standardized English language proficiency tests such as TOEFL or IELTS. Minimum score requirements may vary among universities.
- Entrance Examination: Many medical universities in Bangladesh require applicants to pass an admission test. The specific entrance examination can vary among universities. For example, the Bangladesh Medical and Dental Council (BMDC) conducts the Medical Admission Test. It is important to check the university’s official website or contact their admission office to obtain accurate information about the specific entrance examination and its requirements.
- Application Process: You will need to complete the application form provided by the university or the relevant admission authority. The application process may include submitting academic transcripts, language proficiency test scores, and other required documents. Be sure to follow the guidelines provided by each university.
Admission Process For MBBS In Bangladesh
The admission process is very straightforward. You need to follow the accompanying strides for the MBBS admission in Bangladesh:
- Calculate your GPA online check your eligibility criteria
- Go through every accessible school and college in Bangladesh and visit MBBS Fees in Bangladesh. Settle on decisions after cautious ideas and thought.
- Application structures are accessible online through the Bangladesh High Commission or Deputy High Commission Of Bangladesh’s authority sites. Fill out the form and append every necessary report.
- Now you have to wait for the University to apply. Their team will break down your application and then reply.
- When you get the invitation letter, you can proceed with submitting the fees.
- Go to the Embassy of Bangladesh and apply for a student visa. Embassy workplaces are in New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Bangalore.
- When the VISA gets approved, head off to university/college and explore studying MBBS in Bangladesh at an entirely reasonable expense.
Q. When Will the MBBS Admission Process Start?
- Consistently MBBS Admission process in Bangladesh begins just after NEET Exam.
Q. What is the expense of an MBBS from Bangladesh?
- The cost of an MBBS in Bangladesh shifts from clinical College to College. The normal expense of an MBBS study in Bangladesh goes from 25 Lakh to 35 Lakh in Indian Currency. Resultantly MBBS in Bangladesh is progressively turning into a most loved objective among understudies from India and Nepal. Bangladesh is genuinely transforming itself into a training center.
Q. When will be the National Exit Test (NExT) held?
- First Half of 2023 (Tentative) NMC will lead the National Exit Test likely in the principal half of 2023. The National Medical Commission (NMC) appeared on 25th September 2020. MBBS moves on from abroad will be needed to sit for the National Exit Test (NExT) both for clinical rehearsing in India and seeking after PG Medical. The National Medical Commission (NMC) plans to run a MOCK test in 2022 preceding the last execution of the test in an undeniable way.
Q. Is an MBBS degree from Bangladesh legitimate in India?
MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a lot substantial and OK in India. When an Indian understudy completes the course and clears the FMGE/NEXT test coordinated by the NBA, National Medical Commission (NMC), once in the past MCI, one can begin rehearsing in India.
Q. Is NEET Required for MBBS study in Bangladesh?
- Indeed, the NEET qualifying score is needed for MBBS confirmation in Bangladesh. Similar applies to any remaining unfamiliar objections too. The NEET score is substantial for 3 (three) a long time. Clearing NEET-UG is most certainly not quite a problem, as in excess of 50% of the up-and-comers who show up for the test are proclaimed qualified.
Q. Is it a decent choice to concentrate on MBBS from Bangladesh?
- In case you are worried about the great nature of instruction and a low by and large bundle for the MBBS course, then, at that point, Bangladesh is the best spot for you. The vehicle of guidance is English in all the Medical universities in Bangladesh. MBBS Degree from Bangladesh is perceived by the National Medical Commission (NMC), once in the past MCI (Medical Council of India).
Which unfamiliar nation is awesome for an MBBS?
Medical Admission Criteria 2022-2023 । Authorized Representative of Medical Colleges in Bangladesh
The list of Medical colleges offered by Fortune Education
- Sylhet Women’s Medical College
- Diabetic Association Medical Collage
- Marine City Medical College
- Islami Bank Medical College
- International Medical College
- Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College
- BGC Trust Medical College
- Brahmanbaria Medical College
- International Medical College
- Medical College for Womens
And more than 50+ medical colleges
Apply online for application/registration: https://mbbsbd.com/application-for-admission/
The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying through the online mode.
The eligibility criteria for MBBS courses in different disciplines:
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects will be eligible.
- Achieved minimum 60% marks,
- Qualified for the NEET exam, is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in MBBS.
- Candidates’ maximum study gap of 2 years accepted after 10+2.
For more details, contact us, apply online or visit one of our authorized centers:
Fortune Educationm Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mobile & WhatsApp:
Bangladesh : +8801995529533,
List of Public Medical College with their Location
|Medical college List||Location|
|1. Dhaka Medical College (DMC)||Dhaka|
|2. Sir Salimullah Medical College (SSMC)||Dhaka|
|3. Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College (ShSMC)||Dhaka|
|4. Mymensingh Medical College (MMC)||Mymensingh|
|5. Chittagong Medical College (CMC)||Chittagong|
|6. Rajshahi Medical College (RMC)||Rajshahi|
|7. Sylhet MAG Osmani Medical College (SOMC)||Sylhet|
|8. Sher-e-Bangla Medical College (SBMC)||Barisal|
|9. Rangpur Medical College (RpMC)||Rangpur|
|10. Comilla Medical-College (CoMC)||Comilla|
|11.Khulna Medical-College (KMC)||Khulna|
|12. Shaheed Ziaur Rahman Medical-College (SZMC)||Bogra|
|13. Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical College(BSMMC) Faridpur||Faridpur|
|14. M. Abdur Rahim Medical-College (MARMC)||Dinajpur|
|15. Pabna Medical College (PMC)||Pabna|
|16. Abdul Malek Ukil Medical-College |(AMUMC)||Noakhali|
|17. Cox’s Bazar Medical-College (CoxMC)||Cox’s Bazar|
|18. Jessore Medical-College (JMC)||Jessore|
|19. Satkhira Medical-College (SMC)||Satkhira|
|20. Shahid Syed Nazrul Islam Medical-College (SSNIMC)||Kishoreganj|
|21. Kushtia Medical-College (KuMC)||Kushtia|
|22. Sheikh Sayera Khatun Medical-College (SSKMC)||Gopalganj|
|23. Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmad Medical-College (STAMC)||Gazipur|
|24. Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Tangail||Tangail|
|25. Sheikh Hasina Medical College, Jamalpur||Jamalpur|
|26. Colonel Malek Medical College Manikganj Medical-College (MgMC)||Manikganj|
|27. Shaheed M. Monsur Ali Medical-College (SMMAMC)||Shirajganj|
|28. Patuakhali Medical-College (PkMC)||Patuakhali|
|29. Rangamati Medical-College (RmMC)||Rangamati|
|30. Mugda Medical-College (MgMC)||Mugda|
|31. Sheikh Hasina Medical-College||Habiganj|
|32. Netrakona Medical College||Netrakona|
|33. Naogaon Medical-College||Naogaon|
|34. Magura Medical-College||Magura|
|35. Nilphamari Medical-College||Nilphamari|
|36. Chadpur Medical-College||Chadpur|
At the point when we talk about great clinical universities, it relies upon various elements like FMGE/NEXT Pass-out rates, Patient stream, Clinical offices, frameworks, Lab offices, charges or bundles, nature of training, understudy lodging accessibility inside the school grounds, and so on Here is a rundown of nations positioned according to the nature of training of MBBS:
(1) USA (2) UK (3) Australia (4) New Zealand (5) Bangladesh
The positioning has been finished remembering the reasonableness of Indian understudies